1. This is to inform the under listed candidates that participated in the Computer Based Examination Read more
2. The IVF section of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) has added another feathers to its cap Read more.
3. A public spirited individual, Alh. Suleiman Adebayo Gambari presenting a wheelchair to the hospital Read more.
4. The Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with World Health organization has recognized Read more.
5. DEPRESSION has been described as the second major causes of death in the world Read more.
6. The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital has joined the league of elites in Africa in the area of Read more.
7. University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital yesterday added another accolades to its chains of achievements Read more.
8. This is to inform UITH contractors to download the contractor registration form here. Click here to download.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals which were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government. The permanent site of the hospital was declared opened by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in May 2007 while complete movement took place in April 2010.