COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS TRAINING INSTITUTE
Application form for admission for the CHO
Course : 2 years Higher Diploma (H.D) Programme.
Year 2018 session
N.B: For further information call on Telephone No. 08069819412
1. This application form will not be accepted unless Part B is completed by your Employer/Sponsor.
The free application forms are to be downloaded from university of Ilorin teaching hospital website (www.uith.org)
and pay five thousand naira (5,000) non refundable assessment and processing fee into UITH CBN account at
any bank through e-payment gateway REMITA.
Note: Examination is both written and Oral
2. Examination Date: 4th June and 5th June, 2018.
Venue: CHO Training Institute, UITH School Complex Old Maternity Wing,Amilengbe, Ilorin. Time: 9am Prompt.
This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Management, please visit the website a week before the
examination date for any change.
3. The applicants should send completed forms to the school either personally or by courier (addressed to the
coordinator CHO Training institute, UITH Ilorin)
on or before 4th June, 2018.
4. Requirement for admission
Five credit level passes I SSCE (WASCE,NECO, or GCE O/L) at not more than two (2) sittings which most
include : English Language, Mathematics, Biology /Health science and any other two
(excluding language and religion study).
1. This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Management, please visits the website a week
before the Examination date for any change.
2. Ensure you print out the information page to guide you.
3. The completed form must be submitted to both the school and the registrar office On or
Before 4th June, 2018, failure to do so the candidate will not be shortlisted for the examination.