You are kindly requested to disregard the earlier displayed list of recruitment of Laboratory scientists, Physio-therapists and Imaging scientists. We regret any inconveniences caused.
1.This is to inform the underlisted Candidates who attended interview exercise for recruitment in the hospital Read more.
2. Applications are hereby invited from reputable and suitably qualified Audit Firms for appointment Read more.
3. University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) gets new top Management Staff Read more
4. This is to notify the public on the sales of forms for admission into the School of CHO Training Read more.
5. This is to inform the under listed Candidates that participated in the screening interview for position of HOU Read more
6. This is to inform UITH contractors to download the contractor registration form here. Click here to download.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals which were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government. The permanent site of the hospital was declared opened by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in May 2007 while complete movement took place in April 2010.