1. CMD of UITH discloses his visions for the hospital during accreditation exercises Read more
3. Applications are hereby invited from reputable and suitably qualified Audit Firms for appointment Read more.
4. Application are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into School of Orthopaedic Read more.
5. Application are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into School of Health Information Read more.
6. University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) gets new top Management Staff Read more
7. This is to inform UITH contractors to download the contractor registration form here. Click here to download.
To transform University of llorin Teaching Hospital
to the hub quality and standard healthcare service
delivery in Africa by the year 2019, a player in the
delivery of quality healthcarc service globally and
expand the frontiers of the hospital in healthcare
delivery by the year 2021.
Mission: This is to be attained through provision of quality and standard healthcare delivery that is second to none in Africa by the year 2019, and one of the global healthcare service institutions by the year 2021 regardless of clients statuses or creeds through quality researches, training (capacity building, manpower development and staff motivation) and services. Creation of industrial harmony in the hospital among health unions, stakeholders, as well as bolstering of staff dedication to duty; Providing high degrees of service satisfaction to our clients as well as job satisfaction to staff; Partnering locally, nationally and internationally with reputable organisations (through PPP); Attracting funds from entrepreneurs and stakeholders of high repute; Operation of clients-centred administration where the clients are KINGS; And the deployment of state-of-the art, hi-tech equipments for the management (diagnoses, treatments & follow-ups) of clients, to create a WORLD CLASS HEALTH INSTITUTION.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals which were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government. The permanent site of the hospital was declared opened by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in May 2007 while complete movement took place in April 2010.